- Summary for Producers - Moving Agricultural Machinery in Zone 4 (only)
- Summary - Grain Cartage 2015-16
- Fatigue Management for Farmers
- Licence request to drive Ag Machinery in SA without having to obtain a truck licence
- SA Agricultural Combination Rules (Code of Practice for operating ag machinery on public roads*)
- Escorting Guidelines
- Load Restraint Guide
- Load Restraint Guide (Summary for farmers)
- Transporting Ag Machinery as a Load
- Grain Carriers Code of Practice
- Work Diary - Primary Production Exemption Fact Sheet 160 km radius
- Bulletin - no longer required to carry a copy of the Code of Practice in vehicle
- Primary producer - registration explained
Operators or drivers of agricultural vehicles, or operators transporting agricultural vehicles, in South Australia are required to comply with and carry the applicable Gazette Notice from below in their vehicle.
*The ABA has had positive discussions with Minister for Transport and Infrastructure, Stephen Mullighan MP and are now looking forward to working through the changes to the Code of Practice for Ag Machinery with the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. Further developments will be posted here.
Some of the changes we have requested include:
- permits to move ag machinery at night
- review of the axle mass limits calculation
- inclusion in the Code of the safe clearance distances from powerlines for machinery as determined by the Office of the Technical Regulator
- changes to escort vehicles and visibility distance lengths
- use of warning lights on tractors
- changes to rear overhang lengths for augers
Disclaimer: The information supplied is to be used as a guide only. The Ag Bureau takes no responsibility for inaccurate or out of date information. All information should be verified with the original source.